Lead Pedal Fan Club / Lead Pedal Podcast / Lead Pedal Radio
Official Draw and Contest Rules
Lead Pedal Podcast / Lead Pedal Fan Club / Lead Pedal Radio
are brands of Outridge Enterprises Inc
Who Can Enter
To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Canadian or U.S. residents who are members of The Lead Pedal Podcast Fan Club.
Employees of Outridge Enterprises Inc and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
Entry online, by joining The Lead Pedal Podcast Fan Club. You must register for the fan club with an email, being a member of the Facebook Group is not enough. By registering for the fan club or entering contests you agree to allow Outridge Enterprises Inc or their affiliated brands to contact you via email for future communications. You may unsubscribe or cancel your membership or entry at any time.
No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder and winners can only win once within a 30 day period. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days or the claim will be void.
To enter, log onto www.theleadpedalpodcastfanclub.com to register. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the picture submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by Outridge Enterprises Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. Outridge Enterprises Inc reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
The contest times are subject to change without notice and all entries received by Outridge Enterprises Inc by 8:00 am EST the day of any draw. Outridge Enterprises Inc is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
For each draw one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
For fan club draws each entrant must be a member of the fan club group. Participants in contests that are not awarded prizes or are group activities playing for a charity are not required to be fan club members to participate.
One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive the prize presented or optional options if presented.
Each winner will be notified by private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Outridge Enterprises Inc at the time of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Outridge Enterprises Inc reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
If a winner cannot be notified within thirty (30) days, or does not timely claim the prize, then it will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries or returned to the prize pool to be drawn at another time.
There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Outridge Enterprises Inc. Outridge Enterprises Inc has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
Only one prize will be awarded per household. Outridge Enterprises Inc is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. Outridge Enterprises Inc is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
In registering for the fan club or claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Outridge Enterprises Inc has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available online by Outridge Enterprises Inc at www.leadpedalradio.com or www.theleadpedalpodcastfanclub.com
- For a list of prize winners visit www.theleadpedalpodcastfanclub.com and visit the Fan Club Draw category.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Outridge Enterprises Inc accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Outridge Enterprises Inc cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Outridge Enterprises Inc is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Outridge Enterprises Inc reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Outridge Enterprises Inc and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Many of the draws are done on social media platforms such as live on Facebook, Inc., and http://www.facebook.com(collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with Outridge Enterprises Inc nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or any other social networks that the prize or draw is presented on.
Please note these terms and conditions may be updated at any time without notice. We will however do our best to update our members through our email and fan club groups, and website.